2012年3月5日星期一

Forget The Mall Save Money Time And Sanity By Shopping Online Handbags

A person must wear clothing. I don't mind this, in and of itself. But the clothes do not just show up; I have to go buy them. Clothes are in stores, and stores Hermes Handbags are in malls, and malls are all the way on the other side of town. I hate this. Like many men, I have trouble differentiating the words “shopping” and “torture.” There is no place less fun than a clothing store. And later, after Marc Jacobs Handbags driving across town and back, buying the pants I need, I discover a new displeasure: my wallet is empty. Or at least that's how it used to be.They did before the advent of the Thomas Wylde Handbags internet and the ability to shop for clothes and everything else online. Some people swear by trying on clothes before buying. This is nonsense except when purchasing an expensive tailored suit or coat. How often do we really buy something like that? You don't need to try on tee shirts, pants and shoes that you wear Replica Handbags everyday. You know your size, buy that size.Besides online stores carry brands with size charts mapped out for all to see. You don't need to try anything on before you buy. These size charts come in handy particularly when buying goods made in Europe or Asia where there is a definitely different size interpretation. Nonetheless all measurements are published for you to see.If you shop correctly online you can also save a bundle. There are auction, outlet and discount websites waiting for you all with name brand goods at great prices. Just like everywhere else though, the old adage of “you get what you pay for” is true on the internet as well. That Prada bag for $10.00 is not really a Prada bag. But you knew that. Auction sites in particular may be selling gently used clothing. If you care, look for a listing that says something like “new with tags” to be sure that the garment has never been worn.There are many items other than clothes that are worthwhile to shop for on the internet. You can find books, sporting goods, electronics, music, DVD's - a million things on the internet to purchase at a good price without the hassle of traffic, parking and crowds. You might type the search words for whatever you are looking for in your search engine's window followed by “online shop” to locate whatever in the world you are wanting to purchase.Last month I was looking for a new tennis racket customized to my exact specifications. I googled “tennis racket online shop” and got numerous results from websites featuring tennis rackets and equipment. I immediately placed my order on the site of my choice and received my tennis racket delivered to my door less than a week later. It was perfect.I can't tell you that I experience real joy shopping online. But I can do it while watching Monday night football if I wait for the half time festivities. I'm almost unaware that I bought new jockey shorts and socks while enjoying the game. When the weekend comes around instead of fighting the traffic, hunting for a parking space and being annoyed by crowds while shopping at the mall for underwear, I will be doing something else that will not in the least torment me.

没有评论:

发表评论